The Missouri Department of Transportation will be rehabilitating the bridge at the Rocheport exit along I-70 this fall. Dates and road closure information are available below.
Traffic Impact Dates:
(updated August 2, 2018)
- Thursday, 8/9 at 10:00 PM until Friday, 8/10 at 5:00 AM – both eastbound I-70 ramps to and from Route BB will close for pavement repair work.
- Friday, 8/10 at 7:00 PM until Monday, 8/13 at 5:00 AM – eastbound I-70 ramps will close again to continue pavement repair work.
- Week of 8/13 – motorists can expect nightly one-lane closures in both directions of I-70 for bridge repair. Lane closures will be in place between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. each night.
- Thursday, 8/16 at 10:00 PM until Friday, 8/17 at 5:00 AM – both westbound I-70 ramps to and from Route BB will close for pavement repair work.
- Friday, 8/17 at 7:00 PM until Monday, 8/20 at 5:00 AM – westbound I-70 ramps will close again to continue pavement repair work.
- Monday, 8/20 until Mid-October – Route BB will close for bridge rehabilitation work. The I-70 on- and off-ramps will be open for most of the rehabilitation work but will close near the end of the project to tie into the rehabilitated bridge. Ramp closure dates are to be determined later in the project schedule. The bridge will reopen when work is completed in October.
*Please note: These routes include traveling on a gravel road. For an alternate route without gravel view this map.
Press Release from the Missouri Department of Transportation.