The Les Bourgeois A-Frame is a popular outdoor destination for students, travelers, and families seeking the perfect scenic picnic spot complete with local flavor.
**Please review the current social distancing and other guidelines in place at the A-Frame.**
- Social distancing of 6 feet from anyone not in your group is recommended at all times while on property.
- Our seating capacity is limited due to ensuring tables are properly spaced to allow for social distancing between groups. (If you have a larger group and would like to ensure you can all find seating, please consider renting one of our covered spaces. More info here.)
- Groups are limited to 10 or less.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed at this time. We do have several options available for purchase.
- One household group at a time is allowed in the A-Frame building to place their orders.
- We are not able to offer tastings or wine by the glass at this time. (Please feel free to stop by the Tasting Room to enjoy a wine flight & find your favorite LBV wine.)
- Our staff is required to wear masks when serving customers, and we request that guests wear masks when inside the A-Frame building. However, masks are not required for guests.
- Please be courteous and discard all your trash in appropriate receptacles.
- Please heed signs to allow for social distancing and traffic flow.
**We are excited to be open. Please help us stay that way by following these guidelines. Thank you!**
Originally purchased in 1974 by Curtis and Martha Bourgeois, this rustic, A-Frame structure overlooking the Missouri River near Rocheport underwent extensive renovations, then opened to the public as a beautiful picnic area with an outdoor restaurant and patio space as the original Les Bourgeois Winery.
Now, maintaining its convenient location about 20 minutes from the University of Missouri in Columbia, the A-Frame is open to visitors looking to sample their favorite Les Bourgeois wine on the Gooseneck Deck or take in live music on the center stage event space. The A-Frame restaurant also services up classic, American picnic fare for a scenic weekend lunch or afternoon snack.
Click on the panel to the right to take a virtual tour of the breathtaking A-Frame grounds
The A-Frame is open seasonally, weather permitting, from noon to 9pm daily.